Tuesday, January 02, 2007

welcome o seven, goodbye o six (:

boy did o six go by whooping fast.
it was oh so like a roller coaster,
with it ups and downs motions,
i couldn't find anything to describe it better.

hees but it was Good,
with a capital G!

it's like going back in a time machine,
reminiscing on the past,
according to my blog entry my first day of sch was weird thinking about it now.
my friends were rather scared of me cos i seemed scary, really?
i was down for God knows what reason, i was?

hahas thinking of these stuffs, it was pretty immatured of me.
HAHAS!

ohoh getting second in x country was such a bonus, God's grace (:
not to forget sports day which my class totally owned.
God's grace agn (:
and past vs present which we got second, REDS.

oh and we had council kayaking expedition, i'll never forget.
then we had the student leaders' camp, much fun.
after sch captains' ball and hanging ard just added to the list.
stayovers,
ahh so much things.
little things like sneaking to the lockers during chinese lessons just made me giggle.
and crapping in class made me laugh.

mugging terribly hard at macs to the wee hours at night was so crazy.
and and midnight cycling, midnight running, midnight lantern carrying!
chalets, camping over night at east coast and getting caught by the police.
oh my i'm just so excited by the thoughts of them.

beaching, birthdays, class parties.
not to forget the lastest lunches at tim's place,
PLUS poker with five cent coins.

and going down for snrs matches,
trainings.
everything!
age grp carnival which we got second (:
energizer league!
netball camp.
not to forget town in stockings and an apron which said don't hate me cos you ain't me!
hahas! total madness.

haiyoh so many things larh!
and all the wonderful friends i made,
memories made,
all things good.


so many thanks i thank God for,
Heaven sent (:
and my theme song for this yr was empower me.
it really did help me through the darkest times this yr.

wells o seven is here,
yet another whooping good year,
or even better.
hahs i'm soo excited,
i jsut can't wait!

okays okays snap out of time machine.
tm's there's sch!
EXCITED?
much yes i guess.

enough then.
ttfn! (:

You see me through the seasons

No comments: